UNIFIED TELECOM SWAG GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
Name of Contest: CougsFirst! 2022 WSU Football Experience (“Contest”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Participation constitutes your (Entrant's) full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen years old as of the date of entry and is void where prohibited by law (“Contestant”). Employees of Nextiva, Inc. (“Nextiva”) or Unified Telecom Services, LLC (Unified Telecom), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Ineligible Parties”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Ineligible Parties are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Unified Telecom as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted starting on Tuesday April 26th, 5:00 pm, PST and ending June 30th, 11:59 pm, PST. All entries must be received by June 30th, 11:59 pm, PST.
4. How to Enter: Contestants must provide Unified Telecom with a completed entry form or business card with participants name, place of employment, title, email address, and phone number. Unified Telecom reserve the right, at its sole discretion, whether to accept an entry as an eligible entry. Any submission which Unified Telecom, at its sole discretion, deems to fall outside of any Official Rule may be automatically disqualified by Unified Telecom.
5. The entry must fulfill all of the requirements provided for in these Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Unified Telecom. You may enter only once. An additional five entries may be obtained by scheduling and completing a free 30-minute consultation with Unified Telecom, by June 30, 2022. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Unified Telecom.
6. Prizes: The Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive, courtesy of Unified Telecom’s partner Nextiva:
- Flight (2 tickets, economy class to Destination TBD): Approximate retail value of $500
- Hotel: Approximate retail value of $400
- Dinner: Approximate retail value of $250
- Two (2) PAC 12 Football Tickets (Washington State vs. TBD): Approximate retail value of $100
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Nextiva. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the sole discretion of Nextiva. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, travel between airports, hotels and destination event, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Unified Telecom to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number and nature of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected via a random drawing from collected eligible entries on July 8, 2022. Winners do not need to be present to win. Winner will be notified by email and telephone. Unified Telecom shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within ten (10) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT UNIFIED TELECOM‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Unified Telecom will announce the winner on Social Media of its choice within 30 days of receiving the Winner’s completed and executed declaration and release.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that You understand and agree that Unified Telecom and anyone acting on behalf of Unified Telecom shall have the right, where permitted by law, to share your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
10. Terms & Conditions: Unified Telecom reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Unified Telecom’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Unified Telecom may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Unified Telecom. Unified Telecom reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates the Contest Rules (including these Terms & Conditions). Unified Telecom has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entry for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different social media accounts or IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Unified Telecom reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Unified Telecom, and Nextiva their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) traveling and participation in the giveaway event (iii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (v) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (vi) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
12. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTIONAL CONTEST OF CHANCE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration in a location selected solely by Unified Telecom. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney fees, other than Your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this sweepstakes), and You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Unified Telecom, P.O. Box 14578, Tumwater WA 98511. Requests must be received no later than [June 30th, 2022, 11:59 PST].
14. Alternate Method of Entry: You may receive an entry by providing a postcard with your first name, last name, place of employment, title, email address, phone number and a note indicating that the postcard is a request for entry in the “CougsFirst! 2022 WSU Football Experience” to: Attn: Unified Telecom, CougsFirst! 2022 WSU Football Experience, P.O. Box 14578, Tumwater, WA 98511. You may receive an additional five entries by scheduling and completing a free 30-minute consultation with Unified Telecom, LLC by calling 360-528-3000 or emailing email@example.com
15. Sponsors: The Sponsor of this Contest is Unified Telecom, LLC, PO Box 14578, Tumwater, WA 98511; SWAG provided courtesy of Nextiva, Inc. 8800 E Chaparral Rd #300, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 with permission from the PAC12, One Bills Drive, Orchard Park, NY 14127.
16. By submitting an entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.